Welcome to PLEXIL!
This is the reference manual for the PLEXIL language and related tools included in the software distribution. The latest version of this manual is always found online at plexil.sourceforge.net.
We are striving to make the language and system increasingly usable and better documented, so any feedback you have is greatly appreciated. Comments and questions are welcome. If you encounter any material you find confusing, or is inadequate for your needs, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org and we'll do our best to help you and to improve the manual.
We hope you enjoy using PLEXIL and find it well-suited to your needs.
Part A: Getting Started
- Chapter 1: Introduction
- Chapter 2: Download and Install
Part B: The PLEXIL Langauge
- Chapter 3: Overview
- Chapter 4: Plexil Reference
- Chapter 5: Detailed Semantics
- Chapter 6: Resource Model
Part C: PLEXIL Executive
- Chapter 7: PLEXIL Executive
- Chapter 8: Simulating Plan Execution
- Chapter 9: Viewing Plan Execution
- Chapter 11: Resource Arbiter
Part D: PLEXIL Tools
- Chapter 13: Plexil Checker
- Chapter 14: PLEXIL, XML, and Emacs
Part E: Interfacing with External Systems
- Chapter 15: Interfacing Overview
- Appendix A: Node State Transition Diagrams
- Appendix B: Example PLEXIL Plans
- Appendix C: Example application: RoboSim
- Appendix E: References
Copyright (c) 2006-2015, Universities Space Research Association (USRA). All rights reserved.